Saturday, June 11, 2016

Diet tips

A lot of people has been asking me about tips for dieting because I have been on and off slimming down (and actually gaining weight again πŸ˜‚)
I actually don't have an idea on sharing my diet tips because I never realize myself losing weight before except that the people around me keeps telling me that I did, did I lol

Last week I happen to come across this YouTube video of Get It Beauty featuring SISTAR Soyou's diet tips and find it really relevant so I really hope girls who are on your diet or trying to diet, you really should watch this! 


1) Don't follow what female celebrities do 
"If you want to succeed in dieting, it's most important to find an exercise that works for you, something that you can do for a long time" 
Falling in love with the gym & pool & hikes is my biggest push in body building 

2) Say goodbye temporarily to your friends 
Going to eat with your friends-"ah, should I take a bite?"-"anyway i've taken, i'll start diet tomorrow" 
If you can be a bit more discipline and strict on your diet even eating out, then you may exclude this from your plan

3) 'No' to weighing scale, 'Yes' to mirror and full length photos


"It's fun to take photos because i can see the change in my body. weight is just a number." I DEFINITELY AGREE TO THIS. 

Weighing yourself is team kill, you worked out so hard, eat clean, but ended up weighing yourself and realizing your weight goes down only a kg, i know that pain. 
Instead, i take a lot of pictures from time to time of which part of my body i want to ton and always look into the mirror. 
This really helped, and gave me a lot of motivations

4) You don't lose weight and still maintain your breasts & bottom volume
It's normal to lose  a bit of volume so don't panic. Instead of cardio, do weight training!
If i really did lose weight, i can swear to you that i never worry about losing too much of my volume because i do at least 15 minutes of weight training in my one hour training each time, it works

5) You can't lose weight only in certain body parts no matter what 
Because "your body is one and not separated"
"If you want to lose weight on certain body parts, you should work out the whole body and decide how to FOCUS more on certain body parts"

There are a few tips I would really love sharing on how I'm being so determined and motivated to work out. 

✔️ Follow enough fitness accounts on your social media to motivate yourself (make sure you scroll them often enough to keep you motivate)
✔️ Your diet starts from the kitchen, clean diet (which i sometimes eat cheat that's why i didn't lose a lot of weight 😐)
✔️ NEVER skip meals, I do eat dinner a little too!
✔️ Find your motivation source and make sure you change it once you immune to it! 

Mine's nevertheless my oppas and unnies 😍, looking at their pictures and nice bodies will never fail to bring me to the gym! 

Ailee;

VIXX (Ravi, Hongbin); 


 Jung Jiwoo (J-Hope's sister); 

Everyone, work hard on your diet~ 
λ‹€μ΄μ–΄νŠΈ μ—΄μ‹¬νžˆ ν•˜μ„Έμš”! xx


Diet takes time, but 
"EXERCISE IS THE REFLECTION OF YOUR EFFORT"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the valuable feedback. I think that strategy is sound and can be easily replicable.Great posts. I love this article.
    _______________________
    Weight Loss Rio Rancho

    ReplyDelete

Cute Spinning Flower PinkCute Spinning Flower Pink